Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vacation in St. George

So this post is late! We had a great time in HOT St. George the end of July, this 110 degree was at 8:30 at night!! Lucky we had some great A/C!
We went to a Wild Life Museum.Kids showing off!
Of course had to cool off in the pool!! Boys didn't ever want to leave the water.
Lunch at Bryce canyon. This is one of the prettiest canyons in Utah
Zach
Ian
Tyler
Beautiful canyon
Bringham Youngs Winter Home
Cove Fort on the way home.
Kids playing Pioneer games



5 comments:

Mickelson Family said...

Your pictures are so awesome. My kids love that museum in St. George.

Thibault's said...

Looks like you guys had a alot of fun. I can't believe how big the boys are getting

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I removed my last comment, because it didn't make any sense. Love the pictures! I haven't been to Bryce Canyon in a long time. We'll have to make a family vacation and go down there.

Love, The Riemans said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun--I bet I know which pic is going on the magnet this year :-)

Love you guys! (ps--you know mom and dad (and us soon) moved to Colorado right? It's a lot closer to visit now)